Monday, May 4, 2015

Hello Kitty Birthday party! (Nicole)

Hello Kitty Birthday Party!


The past couple of weeks we have been on the go! We celebrated my daughters 5th birthday and it was Hello Kitty themed. It was so much fun! It was at a kid like arcade similar to Chuckie Cheese but on a smaller level. I asked my daughter which birthday would she prefer out of Doc McStuffins, Frozen and Hello Kitty, and she quickly responded with, “Hello Kitty!” I was so happy, I had been wanting to plan a pink Hello Kitty party, I love the girly stuff :) :) SO the plans began. I started with the location, came up with the park but due to weather predictions changed it to the arcade venue.

 

                                   

The children had a BALL! We provided them with tokens for the games, and there was even a place for them to run and slide down the in-door tunnel. Most of the decor came from Party City (my party hot spot), which included a banner and a big Hello Kitty balloon and matching balloon bouquet. I was inspired by Pinterest to create my own centerpieces from things found at Dollar Tree. The cake came from BJs for $13.99, and the food was a variety of pizza and wings! 






The kids enjoyed strawberry ice cream cones, and I provided table goodies for the adults in addition to the main course with chocolate chip cookies, chips, and ice cream. The party favors were candies, hard candy for the little ones and chocolate choices for the adults!

It was a blast, and babygirl enjoyed every minute of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment