Monday, January 26, 2015

Returning Home Again (Alouse)

Recently, by the grace of God through prayer and patience, I'm home again. After working for a year and a half I've been yearning to be back home with my daughter. Being at home, I get to set my own schedule, organize my house, spend more time with my family, and spend more time with my bestie! :) :) :). I'm truly excited to see what God has in store for me and my family this year. I wake up in the morning and I just say Thank you Jesus I don't have to clock in anymore, or drive an hour to work! I get to prepare breakfast for my family and make sure they're getting a proper nutrition, and overall, just make sure the house is in order. Last week, both Nicole and I created a chore chart. The chore chart lists the different duties for each day, the names of who is in charge of each, and is listed according to time. This has truly been a life saver. I don't get overwhelmed anymore, I'm able to take things a little at a time. I'm able to relax more, and everyone's helping out. No more confusion of what to do, I just direct them to the chore chart, and that's it, BOOM. lol I'm home again and I'm loving it! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment